It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 17:14

Another Wet North Wall.

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Another Wet North Wall.

Postby Padsta Tel » 17 Jun 2016, 16:34

Arranged with Bert to fish the North wall, not expecting to catch but it gets him out of the house. The forecast was wet and it didn't let us down a steady fall most of the night. This trip we were targeting the bigger fish using 2/0 hooks on a pulley penal and full mackerel fillets to give us a chance against the crabs. Not a nibble until about one and a half hrs after the flood, then o had a good pull down, a good fish on but got tangled around Jeff's line and I lost it. Then Bert had a good bell ringer and landed a nice doggy, the jeff landed a good size whiting he had two in all. There's me in the middle fish less, just then Jeffrey Dixon rod started banging and a nice starry smooth hound came ashore . Another 20 passed with no fish so rocks showing time to head home wet and soggy. Forgot to mention the hound was caught on black on a paternoster..Image

15lb Salmon Bolton Market
A box of kippers <Lsle of Man>
Acouple of Mackeral Asda
Cod at our local chippy
Fisherman from hell

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Another Wet North Wall.

Postby sharpey » 17 Jun 2016, 18:05

Good effort Tel, decent result in the rain...!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There's more to fishing than catching fish...
sandside assassin

Re: Another Wet North Wall.

Postby shacky » 17 Jun 2016, 19:12

Well done all on a very wet wall :clap: and the fish decided to show :thumb: :gp:
<º))))><
Global Moderator

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports