It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 05:12

5 bar match

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

5 bar match

Postby codless » 19 Apr 2015, 22:47

Another good day out putting faces to names and meeting up with friends old and new. The fishing was slow for me although I had 3 in total I spent most of the day watching robf reel in a constant stream of smallish flatties and was sure that he had won it until the end when Jamie Tyler handed in his pages of catches and won it with a fantastic 260cm total. Well done that man (I will be asking for some tips on rigs) and Blackpool Daz pipped the young lad for the biggest fish with a 38cm Plaice nice one Daz and B Stevenson cashed in 3rd place, well done to all those that turned out and caught and to those that blanked better luck next time.
The craic was far better than the fishing and I for one am looking forward to the next one
Tight lines Billy
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: 5 bar match

Postby grumpyppops1 » 20 Apr 2015, 07:51

Fresh air fish n craic.the bizz
Hardcore Addict

Location: Bolton,the town without a sea(but very expensive trains)

Postby rob f » 20 Apr 2015, 10:27

it was nice meeting up with you again billy :thumb: and well done on the 3 :fish: :clap: I was doing well up to high water then the :fish: just stopped taking the bait . Jamie t had a great session :clap: but I was made up coming 2nd :D
2023 SPECIES HUNT
Dab, Whiting, 5 bearded rockling, Flounder, Thornback ray, Shanny, Silver eel, Doggie, Tub Gurnard, Coley, Pollock, Starry Smooth-hound, Plaice, Weever, Tope. Mackerel. Turbot. Dover sole.
mersey maestro

Postby djdave » 20 Apr 2015, 13:53

good to meet up with you Billy think Rob had been in the wifes jewellery box he had that much bling on his rigs :lmao: :lmao: shame the fish did not keep comming for him hope to see you out soon :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Species hunt 2019
Hardcore Addict

Postby rob f » 20 Apr 2015, 15:34

djdave wrote:good to meet up with you Billy think Rob had been in the wifes jewellery box he had that much bling on his rigs :lmao: :lmao: shame the fish did not keep comming for him hope to see you out soon :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

What are you trying to say dave ??? My wife wears trash jewellery ??? ??? ??? ???
2023 SPECIES HUNT
Dab, Whiting, 5 bearded rockling, Flounder, Thornback ray, Shanny, Silver eel, Doggie, Tub Gurnard, Coley, Pollock, Starry Smooth-hound, Plaice, Weever, Tope. Mackerel. Turbot. Dover sole.
mersey maestro

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports